Alamo Drafthouse Cinema has announced that it's setting up operations at Midtown Crossing. "This is something that has been in the works for some time now and the stars finally aligned for us to make the move," Alamo officials say.
The company is making $2.5 million in renovations. "We are aiming for a 2018 opening and trust us, you'll be extremely impressed with the final results."
- 54,086 square feet
- 5-screen theater
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema exterior sign
- Recliner seats
- Liquid Sunshine Taproom bar concept
- Box office on the first floor
Alamo, which also has a location in La Vista stated, will also be taking over the Monday Night Movies in Turner Park starting this summer. "This is great because you won't have to wait to feel our presence in the Midtown area before our opening."
The schedule includes:
- June 4: Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- June 11: Black Panther
- June 25: Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
- July 2: Jaws
- July 9: Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
- July 16: The Lion King
- July 23: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
- July 30: CoCo
- August 6: Twister