Trek Up the Tower
Trek Up the Tower is the region’s leading vertical stair climb. Participants race to the top of the First National Tower in downtown Omaha in the competitive, yet fun, event. Trek is ideal for ALL fitness levels and attracts everyone from elite athletes, who race to the top, to participants who are looking to accomplish a personal goal as they climb the stairs slow and steady.
Early Bird ($55) – October 22-November 5
Regular ($60) – November 6 until SOLD OUT
- Individual ($55-$60) – Single climb up the Tower.
- Additional Climbs – $15 per trip. Must register in advance.
- Premier Pass ($125) – This limited-capacity ticket allows for a pampered race day experience (more details at TrekUptheTower.org).
- Stairosaurus Vertical Mile ($145) – This limited-capacity ticket is the ultimate stairclimbing challenge! Trek the Tower 10.3 times to complete one vertical mile.
Open to 16 and up! Participants must turn 16 on or before February 16, 2019.
Sign up to volunteer at TrekUptheTower.org and receive a $15 discount code to use during registration! Choose your volunteer category and time – get friends to volunteer with you!
Create a team in the Community, Small Business, or Large Business category. Teams can consist of coworkers, classmates, family, friends, community groups, and more – whoever you’d like to invite to participate! Teammates join your team via a drop-down box during registration. There is no fee associated with creating a team.
- Individual Finishers – Cash awards will be presented to the top three male and female overall finishers, the top male and female over 40, and the first-place male and female Vertical Mile finisher. Certificates will be awarded to the top three male and female finishers in each age category.
- Corporate Team – The top three corporate teams in both the Small Business and Large Business categories receive trophy awards and will be recognized at WELLCOM’s annual awards ceremony.
- NEW: Community Team – The top three community teams receive trophy awards and will be recognized at WELLCOM’s annual awards ceremony in October.
- NEW: T-Shirt Design Contest – Settle the bet on whose team t-shirt is the most creative, funniest, or most clever by submitting a design from your corporate or community team to our T-shirt Design Contest! The winning designer(s) will receive bragging rights, recognition on Trek Up the Tower and WELLCOM social media channels, a feature on the Trek Up the Tower website, and the official 2019 T-Rek Up the Tower commemorative t-shirt, courtesy of Abante Marketing.
More information about all awards and contests can be found at TrekuptheTower.org!
Trek Up the Tower is a community event presented by WELLCOM that supports WELLCOM’s mission of partnering with employers of all sizes and structures to deliver evidenced-based wellness programming that impacts employee wellbeing and wellness, strengthens the culture, and drives business results.