It’s no secret that pet owners love their pets like family, and for a lot of people, that means allowing their dog or cat to jump into bed with them at night. A survey from the UK found,
- Two thirds of pet owners allow their pets in bed with them at night.
- 30% say they do it because they feel safer with their dog or cat in bed with them.
- 37% like the warmth from their pets’ bodies.
Now where that cat or dog sleeps on the bed will depend on your animal. Turns out there are 10 common sleeping positions that animals take. They include (in order of popularity):
- The Faithful– The most common sleeping situation, where the pet sleeps at the foot of the bed by the owners’ feet.
- The Knee Nuzzle– Nestles in the bend of your legs as you lie in the fetal position.
- The Donut Divider– Curls up in a ball between your legs
To see the rest of the list, click on the pets below ↓