Shari Stone made this the other night.
Taco Pizza Rolls:
Step 1: Set oven to 400°.
Step 2: Cook beef and add Old El Paso taco seasoning.
Step 3: Spread meat and Kraft Mexican blend cheese on dough.
Step 4: Roll, cut and bake for 10-12 minutes.
Step 5: Top with your favorite taco toppings
Here is Montez's Family Taco Salad Recipe
(1) 2 - 4oz can of sliced black olives
(1) 16oz can of kidney beans (light or dark)
(1) 5-10oz container of grape tomatoes
(1) bottle of Kraft Green Goddess Dressing…MUST BE KRAFT GREEN GODDESS DRESSING!!! I have only been able to find this at Hy-Vee location
(1) 12oz bag of lettuce…we typically use iceberg
(1) 9.75oz bag of Taco Doritos…Nacho flavor works fine, too
(1) 8oz pkg of shredded taco cheese…4 cheese Mexican is fine, too
With the Doritos and dressing off to the side, toss together all other ingredients thoroughly.
Add salad to your bowl.
Crunch up the Doritos into smaller pieces and mix in with the salad.
Add dressing, toss with fork, eat and repeat.
Feel free to add minced onions, beef, chicken, sour cream…whatever you want to make it YOUR recipe. J
[NOTE: Add Doritos & dressing separately to each serving of salad rather than tossing with entire mix to prevent soggy Doritos.]